All-Inclusive Wedding Special Offer
Selected offer dates from November 2018 to April 2019. For a limited number of weddings only.
Just €8,000, including VAT
When you take advantage of our all-inclusive wedding special offer, you’ll be married under a wooden archway, decorated with fresh seasonal greenery and flowers. Your backdrop will be the wild and beautiful Wicklow mountains, perfect for unique wedding photos.
Later, your drinks reception will flow between the two marquees and the WedFest lawn, all decorated with your personality in mind. You and your guests can enjoy dinner and dancing in a large marquee, as you celebrate your wedding.
Our incredible offer is valid for up to 100 persons (*) and includes your ceremony in our WedFest area, which overlooks stunning countryside, as well as:
- Ceremony set-up (yes, we can do this onsite, and yours will be the only wedding taking place on the day)
- Designated Wedding Coordinator onsite for the day
- Cost of marquee hire
- Menu 1 or Spit Roast dinner for all guests (see brochure for description)
- Late-bar extension (until 4:00am)
- Centrepieces included—choose flowers, rustic wooden platters, silver trays, candles…
- The bridal house for the newlyweds on the wedding night
- Lanterns, fairy lights, sheer drapes and table numbers all included
- Custom linen and napkin colour choices
- Personal decorative touches
- Red carpet
- Cake table and rustic cake stand—we even cut and serve the cake for you, all included in the package!
- Candy/Sweet Cart available
- Handwritten seating plan and/or menu on gilded mirror
- €10 discount on accommodation for all wedding guests
- Half a bottle of wine per person with dinner
(*) Kippure can accommodate up to 250 guests for dinner. If your numbers are over 100, there will be an additional cost per person attending.
To enquire about available dates, arrange a private viewing or make a booking, please email Cary at firstname.lastname@example.org
See what our most recent couple has to say:
“We had the most amazing weekend in Kippure Estate, from our first meeting with Cary (an absolute gentleman, an incredible professional and kind man) to our wedding, we found it to be the most stress-free experience ever. I couldn’t fault one thing, Jenny played a blinder with all the decorating touches, it was beautiful thank you Jenny, you were at our beck and call if we needed help to which we are truly grateful. The food was outstanding and the service from Linda and the girls was second to none. Christy and Tom from the bar were great craic, Ann and the guys in Reception were fantastic – thanks a mill to you all. Our accommodation was beautiful, and the scenery was jaw dropping. We could not have picked a better venue for our wedding. Thank you to you all! We have the best treasured memories of the staff and Kippure Estate”. Chris & Vinnie Walker. August 2018.