“Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.” Steve Jobs
Sometimes you just need to get out of the office. Whatever the circumstance, if:
- Your team could benefit from a team building workshop or extra training
- You want to put on a corporate event and need a wider range of facilities than your office can provide
- You want to hold a conference and you’re looking for a venue with the X factor
- You simply need a corporate retreat to put a fresh perspective on things
Kippure Corporate has everything you could want.
Proven track record
We’ve been providing outstanding corporate events since 1999. We offer:
- Experienced and mature staff who’ll make sure your company gets the best treatment
- Fully mobile team-building events throughout Ireland
- Tailored programmes to meet your specific needs
- Excellent facilities at Kippure Estate
- Accommodation for up to 120 people
- Delicious food and drink
- A long list of happy clients!
Indoor and outdoor team building and activities
Every business relies on strong, effective teams to reach their goals. At Kippure Corporate, we have years of experience in delivering team building workshops and events that incentivise and motivate staff, teaching skills and lessons in a way that’s memorable and, above all, fun!
Come to Kippure Estate where you can go on the Seefin Quest, beat the MacGyver challenge or enjoy a corporate family fun day. Alternatively, we can bring the team activities to you. Some of our events are fully mobile, so you can participate in a location that’s convenient to your business, whether that be in the offices or a local venue of your choice.
Easy to access
A mere 30 minutes’ drive from Dublin, Kippure Estate is very accessible, no matter where you are in Ireland. Our fantastic location means that you’ll feel as though you’re in a world of your own, even though the city is within easy reach. Set in the heart of stunning countryside with the Wicklow Mountains forming a majestic backdrop, the River Liffey forming a natural boundary at the edge of the estate, it’s little wonder so many companies come back time and again.